Tuesday, June 18, 2013

20 BIBLE VERSES ABOUT LIBERATION

The Lord uphold all who fall and raises up all who are bowed down - Psalm 145 : 14
The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth - Psalm 145 : 18.
He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him. He also will hear their cry and save them - Psalm 145 : 19.
And those who know Your name will put their trust in You. For You, Lord, have not forsake those who seek You - Psalm 9 : 10.
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you - Isaiah 43 : 2.
Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth. Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert - Isaiah 43 : 19.
I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness and will hold your hand. I will keep you and give you as a covenant to the people, as a light to the Gentiles - Isaiah 42 : 6.
To open blind eyes, to bring our prisoners from the prison, those who sit in darkness from the prison house - Isaiah 42 : 7.
The Lord preserves the simple, I was brought low and He saved me - Psalm 116 : 6.
The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him and delivers them - Psalm 34 : 7.
The righteous cry out and the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles - Psalm 34 : 17.
The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart and saves such as have a contrite spirit - Psalm 34 : 18.
Call upon Me in the day of trouble, I will deliver you and you shall glorify Me - Psalm 50 : 15.
Great deliverance He gives to His king and show mercy to His anointed. To David and his descendants forevermore - Psalm 18 - 50.
You, who have shown me great and severe troubles, shall revive me again and bring me up again from the depths of the earth - Psalm 71 : 20.
You who love the Lord, hate evil. He preserves the souls of His saints, He delivers them out of the hand of the wicked - Psalm 97 : 10.
Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me. You will stretch out Your hand against the wrath of my enemies and Your right hand will save me - Psalm 138 : 7.
In famine He shall redeem you from death and in war from the power of the sword - Job 5 : 20.
You shall be hidden from the scourge of the tongue and you shall not be afraid of destruction when it comes - Job 5 : 21.
The wicked is ensnared by the transgression of his lips, but the righteous will come through trouble - Proverbs 12 : 13.

2 comments:

  1. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works.
    Bible Verses for Birthday Wishes & Celebrations for Wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are nice promises from God. Keep up the good job. God bless you

    ReplyDelete