Wednesday, July 3, 2013

10 BIBLE VERSES ABOUT PEACE

God is the giver of peace and He brings it in both good and bad times. His peace is what gives us rest of mind. No matter what you are struggling with today, ask Him for His peace and you will be filled with it in an abundant way . The following 10 verses about peace will be of great help so read and be bless in Jesus name.
Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you, not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid - John 14 : 27.
These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world - John 16 : 33.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God - Matthew 5 : 9.
Come to Me all you who labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light - Matthew 11 : 28 - 30.
Salt is good, but if the salt loses its flavor, how will you season it? Have salt in yourselves and have peace with one another - Mark 9 : 50.
Therefore having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ - Romans 5 : 1.
For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace - Romans 8 : 6. 
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body and be thankful
- Colossians 3 : 15.
Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace - James 3 : 18.
Unto us a Son is given and the government will be upon His shoulder and His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace - Isaiah 9 : 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment