Sunday, April 8, 2012

THE POWER OF NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE WORDS

Adam and Eve listened to the negative words of the serpent that brought contamination to mankind, forgetting the positive words God spoke to them and God decided to give us another opportunity because of His love and mercy for us by sending His Son Jesus Christ so that the contamination will be removed from our life. For us not to make another mistake, He gave us the right to choose between life through Jesus Christ or death through sin and disobedience. I believe it is better for us to choose life and continue to obey His commandments. We should learn not to dwell in the negative words that people speaks into our lives.
Jesus Christ said, ''you are My friends if you do whatever I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what His master is doing, but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father, I have made known to you.'' - John 15 : 14 - 15.  We should serve Him with all our heart because His sceond coming is at hand and let us embrace His promises so that we can be among those that will inherit His kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment